Fires are some of the most unpredictable things on the planet, and the devastation that they cause can completely change your life. You need to invest in iGuardFire’s automatic stove shut off solutions to protect your family.
The main reason why automatic stove shut off solutions like the iGuardStove are so important is because of the frequency at which kitchen cooking is being forgotten causing fires and expensive smoke damage. Each year, they injure about 7,000 people on average. In 2014 alone, fires caused 15,775 civilian injuries. That year, kitchen fires also led to 3,275 civilian deaths, and $11.6 billion in property damage.
Even the greatest chef in the world can make some mistakes in the kitchen, and unfortunately, even the tiniest of flames can set an entire building on fire in seconds. Over 60% of kitchen fires start from unattended cooking, something just about everyone is guilty of. You cannot afford to lose everything you’ve worked for because you walked away from your live stove, which is why it’s so important to invest in automatic stove shut off solutions.
iGuardFire’s auto stove shut-off device gives you some room for error when cooking in the kitchen. This advanced technology is even more important during the holidays, when most families are gathered in the kitchen preparing meals. In 2013, Thanksgiving was the peak day for home cooking fires, followed by Christmas Day and Christmas Eve. In fact, there were 230% more fires on Thanksgiving in 2013 than any other day of the year. There are countless tragic stories of families having their holidays spoiled due to stove fires, and you can’t let this happen to you.
iGuardStove can also save those who suffer from brain damage or cognitive issues as well. They deserve to enjoy a life of independence, and deserve protection from unforeseen tragedies.
If you’re looking for a way to feel safer in your home, look no further than iGuardFire’s automatic stove shut off solution, the iGuardStove. Invest in this advanced technology today and make sure you’re not a victim of kitchen fire