- iGuardFire Ltd. warrants, to the original purchaser, this product against defects in materials workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase for iGuardStove Smart models or two (2) Years for iGuardStove Intelligent models.
During this period iGuardFire Ltd. will repair or replace a defective product or part, at our discretion, with a new or refurbished product at no charge other than shipping costs.
No warranty shall apply when damage is caused, or repair is required, due to any of the following;
- Use of the product for other than the intended purpose,
- Accident alteration abuse or misuse of the device
- Inaccurate mounting location or poor workmanship during installation
- 2. These warranties and remedies are exclusive and all other warranties, expressed or implied, written or oral, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are excluded
- 3. To receive warranty consideration a Return Materials Authorization number (RMA#) must be obtained by either phoning 844-859-3838 or email at [email protected]. If a warranty registration has not been received by iGuardFire Via, a proof of purchase must accompany the returned product once an RMA# is received.
- 4. The defective product must be returned to the address included with the RMA#. All transportation and insurance costs to return the device are the responsibility of the
iGuardFire Ltd. will pay for the return costs. Please include a brief description of the problem, contact name, phone number, and RMA# with a complete return address.
- 1. iGuardFire shall not be liable for any loss damage (including without limitation direct or indirect damages for personal injury property damage loss of business profits business interruption or any other pecuniary loss) or expense arising directly or indirectly out of the purchase installation or operation of the products.
- 2. In no event shall iGuardFire be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damage of any kind or nature due any cause.
- 3. iGuardFire neither assumes nor authorizes any representative or other person to assume for it, any obligation or liability other then is expressly set forth herein.
- 4. This warranty does not cover any incidental or consequential damages and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and no representative or person is authorized to assume for us, any other liability in connection with the sale of our products.